Job Title: Graphic and Motion Designer
Duty Station: Bethlehem
Type of Contract: Full-time position
Application Deadline: 12 April 2021
Palestinian Vision (PalVision) is a democratic, youth-run non-profit organization, established in 1998 striving to mobilize and empower Palestinian youth to achieve their aspirations, preserve their collective Palestinian identity and initiate youth-led sustainable development through volunteerism, social activism, entrepreneurship, lobbying and advocacy, on a local, national, and international levels.
PalVision is seeking to hire a full-time Graphic and Motion Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media productions.
- Develop and design visual materials (graphics and motion) based on requirements.
- Design and develop a wide range of graphics including illustrations, logos and website graphics, using appropriate design software.
- Editing/montaging a variety of media materials and videos using specialized editing programs, including (Adobe Premiere / Final Cut / Final Cut X).
- Introduce new and innovate designs and motion graphics.
- Create and design Infographics, animation, 3D and 2D designs.
- Modify designs after feedback.
- Ensure that all visuals comply with specific brand standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that work is completed systematically and deadlines are met.
- Customize visuals to meet the requirements of different social media platforms (mainly: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Time management and the ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Collaborate with the team of editors, producers, content makers to provide high quality content.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Required\ preferred qualifications:
Strong English language skills: speaking and writing.
Relevant BA degree, with at least three years of experience in graphic and motion design
Good understanding of HR procedures is required.
Good understanding of the logistical procedures and practices is required.
Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Adhere to PalVision’s mission and core values.
Maintain positive teamwork attitude.
Eager to learn and adapt.
Proactive and innovative.
Organized and detail oriented.