· Own all technical aspects of the pre-sales and sales cycle.
· Listen to customers' business needs, determine pain points and devise solutions.
· Technically scope new opportunities (Given what the customer wants, is it technically feasible, what is the level of effort and how long will it take?).
· Provide technical support to Sales team throughout sales process..
· Attend as many client meetings as possible.
· Provide technical credibility.
· Answer technical questions.
· Help client envision the possible.
· Assist sales team in creating/reviewing designs and presentations.
· Ensure technical correctness.
· Develop relationships with client technical staff.
· Ensure that required information is lected the first time for proposals.
· Ensure equipment to be purchased is correct for the job.
· Complete technical sections for RFP /RFQ responses for bids.
- Communication and electronics Engineering Degree from a recognized university or lege.
- At least 2 years of presales experience preferred.
- Excellent technical knowledge of AV equipment.
- An up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace and related technologies.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Ability to apply lateral thinking to problems.
- Understanding of all aspects of AutoCAD or other design based packages
- Strong value selling skills.
- Technical expertise should include broad and/or in-depth knowledge across the following:
- visual display
- Audio reproduction and production
- Projection, home automation and remote control systems
- Touch screen/interactive display and audio presentation
- Video and web conferencing
- Digital Media & Web Design/Development
- Digital/Interactive, Television/Broadcast & Mobile Media
- AV systems
- Self motivated with strong problem solving skills