We are looking for Quality Assurance tester who will be responsible for software test automation design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and other mobile apps.
QA Automation Tester
- Manual testing of websites and web applications, including responsive single-page applications.
- Use the developer mode of your browser to help test and find problems.
- Maintain and perform checklists for release testing.
- Automated testing and be familiar with one of the automation frameworks Selenium, Mocha, testsgima, Katelon,....
- Help developers root-cause errors
- Develop test plan, assess risk, file appropriate defects, and provide relevant data for test reporting
- Create and manage the test environments
Skills and Qualifications
Degree in computer science or a similar field.
2+ years of QA testing or developer experience
SCRUM and ticking systems like JIRA or Pivotal
Experience testing web applications/websites
Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML
Experience working in a work ticketing system like JIRA or Pivotal
API testing tools (SOAP UI, POSTMAN, etc.).
Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD Processes is plus.
Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Professional, precise communication skills
Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
Good time-management skills
Excellent in English (writing, speaking)