- Provide appropriate solutions and answers to the customers' questions and/or problems.
- Taking all the opportunities to promote our products & services (initial sales and up selling).
- Participating in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Joining regular service center staff meetings and helping to identify opportunities and develop new strategies to optimize the team's performance and the service level in general.
- Alerting the direction of Customer Care in case of problems or decrease of the service level. Recommending and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Assuring a continuous dialogue with other departments especially Contact Center and Marketing Department in order to always be kept informed of the new products and service, strategies, policies, and other information.
- Having strong knowledge of tools & equipment provided, and to ensure correct entries and transactions are executed by the CCRs.
- Ensuring proper reconciliation and reporting of daily revenue and cash management.
- Maintaining the equipment and inventory.
- Upholding the appearance of a clean environment and, moreover, with the assistance from Marketing Department, implementing innovative ways to attract and gain customer attention to the service center and Ooredoo products and services.
- Respecting the corporate policies and confidentiality during the daily and transnational activities.
- Reporting to the service center supervisor on daily activities and other matters.
- Performing any task (related to job/ work) assigned by the supervisor.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Frontline customer handling skills.
Time Management skills.
Motivated, dynamic and very good communicator.
Strong sense of initiative.
Good analytical skills.
Computer literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
Arabic and English (oral and written).
Two years of experience in a service centre or communicational environment.
Bachelor degree in related filed or equivalent education/experience.