Arcomed Company is a private shareholding company established in 2007 and it is one of the leading companies in supplying medical & lab equipment’s in Palestine, we offer our services in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.
We are seeking highly motivated & team player personnel to join our team as
Customer Service Officer
A Customer Service Officer interacts with customers via inbound call or email to provide them with information to address requests regarding products and orders. Provides exceptional customer service, promptly and accurately when responding to customer requests.
- Being the main connector between the client and company.
- Responds to and resolves customer requests including processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, delivery, billing questions as well as returns and cancellations.
- Answers product inquiries, and support customer in facilitating communication for technical assistance as required.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Works with other departments within Arcomed and with our suppliers to find solutions for customers.
- Accountable for resolving customer complaints (First call resolution) and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Fills customer information and orders on the system and follows up delivering goods to the customer.
- Obtains all relevant information to handle customer inquiries.
- Complete supplier's orders both internationally and locally to meet customer orders on time.
- To review and manage the customer's inquiry process into a workable solution.
- To submit a detailed response to the inquiry documentation and provide answers/responses to any subsequent requests for clarification.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with customers.
- To carry out regular proposal follow-ups, using / updating and maintaining the CRM and sales program.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and quality.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Ability to learn and apply new information.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Minimum of BA degree in a scientific field such as (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Nursing, Clinical Laboratory)
Customer service experience in the medical sector.
Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
Organization and planning skills to meet customer commitments in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to works independently and within a team.
Ability to work on Bisan system.
Strong MS office skills.