Open Vacancy at Psycho Social Counseling Center for Women
Psycho Social Counseling Center for Women (PSCCW) is a women organization aims to improve the quality of life for women and girls in Palestine through provide a holistic services (Psycho Social Counseling , free legal aid , economic empowerment and community integration ).
PSCCW seeks to hire projects manager according to following tasks :
- Writing program/project funding proposals and concept notes
- Write effective fundraising applications in response to call for proposals from government and institutional donors
- Develop and evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Contribute to Developing budgets and operating plans for PSCCW programs.
- Write high quality project reports for all grants , according to funder’s deadlines and specifications , and ensuring a timely approach to gathering information from colleagues.
- Complete monthly status reporting , including reporting against agreed financial targets , operational activities and annual budgets.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Lead and evaluate project staff.
- Ensuring projects goals are being achieved and developing control and follow up deadlines and activities.
- Apply change , risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the project staff.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status through I’ts life cycle.
- Analyzing project risks.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Bachelor’s degree or master degree om Development , Gender , Business or related field.
Proven experience as project manager or other managerial position.
Through understating of projects/program management techniques and methods.
Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
Excellent knowledge writing results –based reports
Excellent knowledge of MS Office , working knowledge of program/project , management software (Basecamp, MS project etc..) is a strong advantage.
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in English ( verbal and written )
Proven experience in managing team
Concrete knowledge in human rights and gender
Ability to mange multiple activities and work to agreed deadlines
This description is not exhaustive , and the post holder may be required to undertake duties that are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.
Organized and demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
Ability to quickly understand new ideas and concepts
Ability to work collaboratively with others
Strong sense o ownership for quality of work deliverables and service
Committed to and respectful for PSCCW core values
Active interest in international development issues
Full time job for 1 year and it can be renewable
Renewable subject to performance
Based in Bethlehem
Employee is required to work at the office as well as to perform field work. Local travel is required
Starting date : as soon as the person can be