Al Saraya Center is seeking to fill the following position:
A full time Monitoring and Reporting Coordinator to be based in the Old City of Jerusalem
The Monitoring and Reporting Coordinator is responsible for M&E, career development and institutional learning. S/he will be responsible for assisting the unit directors in monitoring and reporting of ongoing projects to ensure high quality projects implementation as well as to reporting to donors
Major Duties Include:
- Responsible for the data collection, compilation and analysis.
- Prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by Al Saraya
- Identifying and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievement of Al Saraya projects.
- Assisting in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports
- Developing concept proposals based on the results of the needs assessment studies conducted in the field.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
BA with at least 5 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar positions.
Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation.
Skills and Personal attributes:
Excellent Report writing in English and Arabic
Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritizes workload, and multi-task.
Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project)
Strong written and oral communication skills
Adept skills in project cycle management
Working within a team