Facilities/Property Officer - LE-07
The Representative Office of Canada to the Palestinian Authority is pleased to announce a job opportunity for a Property Officer with an attractive compensation and benefits package. The competition is open to all persons who have the right to work legally in the West Bank and Israel, or right to work legally in the West Bank and travel to Israel. The Canadian Government is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse sections of the community. Candidates will be considered on merit regardless of ethnic origin, religious belief, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other irrelevant factor.
Job Responsibilities: The successful candidate will report to the Management Consular Officer. Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Planning and implementing a program for maintenance and repair of various building systems and appliances;
- Planning and implementing maintenance and construction or retrofit projects;
- Conducting technical and compliance evaluations;
- Day to day management of the physical resources section;
- Financial and operational oversight of staff and contractors.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Qualifications and Requirements: The successful candidate should have the following qualifications