Awareness, Advocacy, and Training Specialist
فلسطين - الخليل
|تاريخ النشر||٢٦ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||فلسطين - الخليل|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الشركة||جمعية سيدات الخليل|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||سنتين في التدريب والتوعية والمناصرة|
In the framework of the project "Promoting, Protecting and Advocating for the Socio-Economic Rights of Women and Girls Living in H2 Area of Hebron City"currently implemented by HWCS and funded by the Canada Feminist Fund (CFF), HWCS announces its need to recruit an Awareness, Advocacy, and Training Specialist according to the following criteria:
Contract Type: Full Time (8 Months, 40 Hours/Week)
Starting Date: ASAP.
Location: Hebron City
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Awareness, Advocacy, and Training Specialist will be responsible for designing, implementation, supporting, and documentation of effective awareness, advocacy and training activities of the project for Promoting, Protecting and Advocating for the Socio-Economic Rights of Women and Girls Living in H2 Area of Hebron City.
Tasks And Duties
- Ensure proper planning, implementation, and documentation of all the project awareness, advocacy, and training activities and initiatives;
- Build proper communication and networking channels with the relevant stakeholders;
- Support the documentation and referral of cases of women and girls experienced violation of their socio-economic rights;
- Prepare reports, success stories, testimonies, case studies, press release, and newsletters relevant to the project activities;
- Ensure and support the planning, implementation, monitoring, and documentation of the community women and girls-led advocacy initiatives; and
- Sustain HWCS image and ensure better implementation of the project visibility activities.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Law, Human Rights, Gender, Journalism, Business Administration, Political/Social Science or any other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of (2) years of relevant work experience in awareness, training, and advocacy.
- A demonstrated understanding of the Socioeconomic Rights of women and girls;
- Familiarity with the living conditions in the H2 area of Hebron City.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (Spoken and written).
- Experience in MS package.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Only those candidates pre-selected will be contacted for an interview.
- Women living in the H2 area of Hebron are strongly encouraged to apply.