User Acquisition Internship (Marketing)
فلسطين - رام الله
|المكان||فلسطين - رام الله|
This internship program aims to provide young talent with a start in the technology space through highly challenging, fast-paced work placements. Our objective is to expose participants to a culture of excellence and unlock their potential in the internet industry.
Interns taking part in this program will be offered the opportunity to learn about Yamsafer's multiple user acquisition techniques across multiple channels from the marketing team, and will gain the chance to experiment with and execute different user acquisition strategies using various online & offline tools offered by the company. Intern performance will be evaluated against results obtained in pre-determined marketing KPIs.
- Graduate, post-graduate or final-year students of any discipline
- Full-time commitment
- Strong quantitative ability (statistics)
- Highly energetic and execution-focused. No NGO/ non-profit minds
- A $500 monthly stipend
- High potential of employment after successful completion of the program
- Taking part in one of the fastest growing tech startups in the region